Violent Offenders

The following information is being released by the Osage County Sheriff's Office pursuant to Oklahoma State Statutes Title 57 Sections 591-599, Mary Rippy Act. The individuals identified below have been required to register as a Violent Offender by the Oklahoma Department of Corrections and are currently residing in the County of Osage.

For more information or questions about Violent Offenders in Osage County, please call us at (918) 287-3535.

We are in the process of updating our violent offenders. Check back soon for updates.